Saturday, December 29, 2012

Listing likes at Listly

I joined List.ly this week.  It is important to curate your own articles through social bookmarking so new people can find your content.  I have a network at StumbleUpon which I have used for years and will continue to do so.  Right now, my favorite bookmarking site is List.ly.

I love the option to embed your lists like this Pinterest list I created:


Pinterest
View more lists from Robin R Foster

Pretty sleek, eh?  You can drag the Listly bookmarklet to your favorites bar to easily add items that you come across to a list:

Bookmarklet


 I can create a list, track my views and points.



An upgrade for $99 gets you even more:


 Be sure to find people with similar interests to follow. Become an authority on a topic by sharing the useful content you find, not just your own. Otherwise people will not continue to visit you.  See you over on Listly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment